Friday, May 29, 2009

FINALLY!

So, thanks to the amazingly creative & talented Anna, Cari & Hallie I now have a blog, I know how to actually use it & I have super cute pics to put on it. I hope this blog will serve as a way for our friends & family to be a part of our lives as our sweet Emmie grows up! She is truly a blessing from God & we want to share her with all of you. It only took me 8 months to learn how to post a picture on this thing so we'll see how good I am at keeping it updated. You never know what can happen in mommy-land so the next post just might be of her high school graduation. You'll have to keep checking it to find out! Enjoy the cuteness. No, seriously...amazingly huge amounts of cuteness are heading your way. There is no charge for cuteness!!

4 comments:

The Berthiaume's said...

Ummmm...I love it! Your blog is awesome! The pic of Alan and David is hilarious. :) Love you

Denise said...

Great pictures of one of my favorite families at our church! You guys are great parents and it is so fun to see your adoration for your little girl. She's pretty cute too, by the way. =)

Missy said...

So cute! I'm super excited that you have a blog so we can see your cutie. I think I never see you anymore because the more kids you get, the more you are stuck at home with a sick one. Hmmm...

Justin said...

Or AWESOMENESS!