Monday, November 2, 2009

THE BIG DAY!!

OK...here it is!! The much sought after 1st Birthday Party. There are so many of you who made this party possible & even more of you that take part in loving our little Emmie. THANK YOU!! It was a perfect day & we hope you enjoy all the pics.
Here's our girl, excited for the big day!!





What is a 1st Birthday Party without pink cupcakes & E cookies?





We prayed over the Birthday girl before she could dig her hands into her 20lb cupcake!! Thanks Dada for reading Emmie's favorite verses: Philippians 1:8 & 9.




Finally, present time. Thank you all for the tissue paper...oh, & the presents too!!







Emmie with her family!! She loves you all.




Gimpy Auntie Katy & Uncle Brady!!
I think we are partied out!!
(She was asleep before we drove 2 blocks away!)

4 comments:

The Berthiaume's said...

I have so much to say about this post!
1) I love your hair
2) I love that cute little tooth!
3) Thats a really cute pic of you three!!!
4)It's so cute that Jill came! (it is jill right?)
5) I want to call you right now...but since it's like 1am your time I will wait till later ;)
6) All the pics look great!

CD said...

More awesome than I can really describe to you.

Missy said...

I'm a good list-maker too!
1) The cakes are SO cute.
2) Why are all of your family members injured?
3) I also love the cute little tooth.
4) When are we having our first tea party?

G-Unit said...

I don't know what to say. I didn't know you had done all this! Way too go!