Friday, June 12, 2009

PINKALICIOUSNESS!!

Today Emmie found her pink, puffy chair!! It's only been in her room for 8 months now. But today was the day she decided to look down & find it. She was so excited when I told her that it was her chair & her animals to play with whenever she wanted. You can see the excitement for yourselves in the following pics!!

Can you find the Emmie in this picture?? Look closely!

Emmie, meet your new friends!!

As Emmie was introducing herself to her pink possie I was admiring that pinkalicious toosh! Oh my! This is the definition of cuteness right here.

"Hi friends. I'm Emmie. I love my Mommy & anything pink. Do you want to play with me?"

See, I told you she was excited!!

Thank you for joining us & taking a peek into our fun little Emmie world. Don't worry...there will be many more pink pics to come. I only have 17 years & 4 months left before she can move out and choose her own favorite color.
(P.S. Hallie are you proud of my natural lighting?? Oh yeah! Point & shoot baby!!)

6 comments:

CD said...

Whoa, that's alot of pink!! She looks like she fits right in with all those little dolls. Job well done.

The Berthiaume's said...

Hahahaha!!! That is A L O T of pink! She is so big, and cute! I like her pink hippo :)

Grandma D said...

Oh my gosh...can she be any cutier. My heart skipped a few beats when I saw this. I am a very lucky grandma!

G-Unit said...

I am so proud! She is ridiculously cute! Stop it, just stop it!

Cathy said...

It's just as much fun to see you as a happy mom!

Kathryn said...

Rach!! I seriously have to come see my little Ems...she's so cute and so big! Love you all.