Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VBS IS OVER...WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!

So...first I must confess that these pics are stolen from the talented and beautiful Hallie. But since she posted them on her blog without parent consent I refuse to feel any kind of guilt. However, I am thankful that she took them b/c our camera is MIA.
We went camping at the beach to recoup from VBS (which went amazing by the way! God was so good to us. The kids had a great time & my incredible David did such a good job)!! Here are some pics of my 2 favorite people in the entire world!!




3 comments:

Case Family said...

Hi, Friend, how are you? Can I post your blog link on my blog? Well, let me put it this way. I'll put it up there...let me know if you don't want it there and I'll take it down! =) Miss you!
Denise

Karissa Harrison said...

Oh its so fun to see her growing! I loved the pictures of her on her pink chair! Hope you guys are well! Love you!

Karissa

G-Unit said...

Sorry I didn't get parent consent. Do you forgive me?